Whether you’ve overindulged in a substantial meal or are suffering from stomach issues like constipation, bloating, or gas, this 100% pure natural essential oil blend serves as a vital remedy for soothing all your digestive woes. The Digest oil blend comprises organic pure essential oils, including basil, fennel, ginger, and peppermint oil. It is expertly crafted to promote healthy digestion and alleviate various stomach discomforts such as cramps, gas or flatulence, bloating, morning sickness, and nausea.
The Key Components of Digest Certified Organic Essential Oil Blend
- Bottle Size – 15 ml
- Fragrance – Minty and herbaceous
- Category – Essential Oil Blend
- Ingredients used: Organic Peppermint Oil (Menthe piperita), Organic Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale), Organic Basil Oil (Ocimum basilicum)
Incredible Health Benefits of Our Digest Organic Essential Oil
Our essential oil blend is 100% pure, natural, undiluted premium quality, and therapeutic grade. It is completely unfiltered and additive-free, making an excellent and safe choice for sluggish digestion and upset tummy.
- Digest organic essential oil blend is a green-lemony formula for improved gut health and acute digestive relief.
- It reduces nausea and vomiting in flu and other medical conditions.
- It aids in lowering acid formation in the stomach and prevents acidity in the digestive system.
- Use of this oil alleviates symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, and indigestion.
- Formulated with pure fennel seed oil, ginger oil, peppermint oil, and other potent essential oils with therapeutic properties.
- It also provides relief from occasional gas, bloating, and vomiting, especially while you are traveling.
Directions For Use:
- For Topical Application: Mix a few drops of this oil blend with your massage or carrier oil, and apply to your belly for relief from an upset stomach or before travel.
- For Aromatherapy: Incorporate a few drops of this essential fragrance oil into your diffuser for a soothing effect.
- Exclusively for external use.
- Prior consultation with a qualified health practitioner is advisable.
- Do not apply undiluted oil to the skin. Dilute essential oils properly in lotion or vegetable carrier oil for massages or topical use.
- Not advised for use during pregnancy.
- Conduct a patch test before topical application.
- Ensure it’s out of children’s reach.
- If you’re nursing, have health conditions, or take medications, consult your healthcare provider before using essential oil blends.
Here are some of the common questions our customers raise before they buy the best home fragrance essential oils with therapeutic properties in the USA.
Which essential oil is considered best for digestive problems?
The proprietary blend of the best organic essential oils in the USA like Peppermint, Fennel, Ginger, and Basil, in our Digest Certified organic essential oil is ideal for stomach upset and digestive issues. It is specially formulated to ease the process of digestion and remove discomforts like bloating, acidity, constipation, etc.
Can I digest essential oils or consume them orally?
Any kind of essential oils are not safe for oral ingestion and can cause adverse side effects when consumed orally.
What does USDA certified organic essential oil mean?
USDA-certified organic essential oils imply that the production of these items is strictly prohibited from utilizing forbidden substances, such as synthetic preservatives, genetic engineering, chemical fertilizers, harmful pesticides, petrochemicals, dyes, ionizing radiation, or any other artificial ingredients.
What is meant by Digest Oil?
The Digest essential oil blend is the ideal fusion of high-quality organic essential oils for alleviating indigestion, soothing an upset stomach, and combating nausea. This blend consists of therapeutic-grade essential oils which create a comforting combination to enhance gut health.
What are the best seven essential oils?
The 7 must-buy essential oils that offer uncountable health benefits and are also considered ideal essential oils for fragrance are listed below.
- Clary Sage
How is an essential oil different from an essential oil blend?
Essential oils are mostly one-ingredient and single fragrance essential oils. On the other hand, essential oil blends are created by blending several essential oils to create a product that meets a specific need.
What is an immune aid essential oil blend?
Certain essential oil blends are rich in antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, which boost immunity and help fight germs. These immune aid essential oil blends are made using essential oils like lavender, peppermint, citrus, tea tree, rosemary, clove, and cinnamon.
How does the digestive aid essential oil blend impact the digestive system?
Digestive aid essential oil blend naturally improves your digestive system by preventing acute digestive issues like nausea, vomiting, constipation, stomach upset, etc.