Our Nature’s Relief blend is a carefully crafted fusion of Mother Nature’s most potent botanical extracts. With all the reviving goodness of pure organic essential oils like lavender, marjoram, and peppermint, it provides a calming relief from everyday aches and discomforts. Use it topically or in a diffuser to experience its multiple aromatherapy and health benefits.
Key Components in Nature’s Relief Certified Organic Essential Oil Blend
- Bottle Size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, pain relief, muscle aid, promotes vasodilation, skin and body care.
- Made In – USA
- Aroma – Floral, sweet, minty
How We Formulate It
Our Primary focus at N8 Essentials is to bring you nothing but USDA certified organic essential oils devoid of the tiniest amounts of added chemicals or artificial preservatives.
For our essential oil blends just like Nature’s Relief, we carefully choose the freshest plant-based ingredients and filter out their oil-producing constituents through advanced extraction processes such as steam distillation and cold pressure. The oils are then blended in precise proportions and packaged into a 15 ml bottle that you can carry and use everywhere.
Organic Peppermint Oil (Menthe piperita), Organic Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia), Organic Marjoram Oil (Origanum majorana), Organic Wintergreen Oil (Gaultheria fragrantissima Wall), and Organic Rosemary Oil (Rosemarinus officinalis).
Why Our Customers Love It
Prepared with the most sought-after essential oils for body and muscle aid, our Nature’s Relief Blend is rich in various aromatherapy and wellness benefits.
- A crisp, floral, and zesty aroma
- Provides relief from daily stress and fatigue
- Promotes a sound and long-lasting sleep
- Reduces joint pain and soreness
- Soothes stiffness and cramps in your muscles
- Has natural anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce swellings and aches
- Promotes healthier and brighter-looking skin
- Non-greasy and gets quickly absorbed by the skin
- You can use it topically, in a diffuser, in a spray bottle
Directions for Use:
- Dilute the Nature’s Relief blend with water or a suitable carrier like jojoba or coconut oil and apply externally over sore and cramped muscles or aching joints.
- Use it in a diffuser in your car or room to create a relaxing and calm ambiance that reduces stress and anxiety. Check out our best diffusers for essential oils
- Mix a few drops of it with your daily skin and body care products to enjoy multiple nourishing benefits.
- Use it in a spray bottle to freshen up and deodorize any space.
- All our organic essential oil blends are for external use only; do not ingest them.
- Choking hazard: store the bottle out of your children’s reach.
- While using it in a diffuser, make sure that your surroundings are properly ventilated.
- In case you are under medical treatment, pregnant, or nursing, get your doctor’s approval before using essential oils or blends.
- Do a patch test before widespread use. Add a few drops after diluting to a small area of your skin. Check for allergies and skin irritations.
- All N8 Essential products should be used strictly as mentioned on the label.
What does Nature’s Relief Essential Oil Blend do?
Our Nature’s Relief Certified Organic Blend is made with the best essential oils for body massage and pain relief. You can also experience various aromatherapy and health advantages when you use it.
How do you apply the Nature’s Relief blend?
For topical use, add a few drops of the essential oil blend to a suitable carrier oil like coconut or jojoba and apply on sore muscles, joints, and to your skin. Do not use it directly on your skin without diluting it.
Which essential oils are good for muscle cramps?
You can use a number of essential oils such as clove, peppermint, lavender, marjoram, ginger, and eucalyptus for soothing muscle cramps and stiffness. You can also try our Muscle Aid essential oil blend for an all-encompassing experience.
What are the best essential oils for pain and swelling?
Essential oils such as peppermint, clove, ginger, eucalyptus, lavender, turmeric, and rosemary are known for their natural anti-inflammatory characteristics and are effective in reducing joint pains and swellings.
What are the best carrier oils for diluting pure organic essential oils?
You can choose from a wide variety of carrier oils such as coconut, jojoba, sweet almond, olive, avocado, and grapeseed oil to dilute pure essential oils before topical use.