Our Breathe Easy Essential oil is a blend of pure and undiluted essential oils for fragrance like Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Basil, and Geranium that boosts your respiratory as well as immune system and promotes wellness. If you are having trouble with obstructed breathing with nasal blockage, this blend is an absolute savior! It is perfect to beat the cold and flu season as using it clears your nasal blockage and lets you have a peaceful sleep.
The Key Components Of Breathe Easy Organic Essential Oil
Bottle Size: 15 ml
Ingredients Used: Organic Peppermint Oil (Menthe piperita), Organic Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus radiata), Organic Melaleuca Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Organic Basil Oil (Ocimum basilicum), Organic Geranium Oil (Pelagorium x asperum)
Why Does Our Breathe Easy Essential Oil Blend Is A Must-Have?
Our blends are meticulously formulated by certified Aromatherapists using 100% natural and pure organic essential oils for exceptional results. This proprietary blend is a plant-based remedy to help our customers find comfort in every breath.
- Provides deep and unrestricted breath support, thus making it extremely beneficial for those experiencing difficulty in breathing.
- Helpful in strengthening the immune system as it relieves symptoms of cold and flu such as sinusitis and mucus congestion.
- Its soothing aroma gives you relief from stress, calms the nervous system, and promotes uninterrupted and well-deserved sleep at night.
- It is made with USDA certified organic essential oils and it’s completely additive-free. This ensures maximum effectiveness along with its aromatic delight.
- It can be used as a body wash enhancer for a warm, healing, and relaxing bath.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffuser – You can use it in an essential oil diffuser by adding 2-3 drops to the diffuser of your choice. You can add a few drops in your scentball, car diffuser, and a spray bottle to freshen up your surrounding space.
- Topical Application – To apply to your skin, you need to use a carrier oil. Start by applying a carrier oil to your palm, then gently incorporate 1-2 drops of essential oil before massaging it onto the neck and back or any areas requiring therapeutic care.
- Bath – You can enhance your bathwater by adding 3-8 drops of the essential oil and savor the experience!
- Inhalation – For steam inhalation, place 3-4 drops of essential oil into a bowl of boiling water. Position your head over the bowl and use a towel to cover and trap the vapor. Close your eyes and inhale deeply for a minimum of 5 minutes.
Note: Although Breathe Easy is crafted with high quality organic essential oils from trusted sources, it should be used with caution.
- Potential for skin sensitivity. It is important to consistently conduct a patch test to check for sensitivity or allergic reactions.
- Store out of children’s reach.
- If pregnant or under medical supervision, consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Prevent contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Keep in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight or any light source.
Here are some of the common questions our customers raise before they buy essential oils from the N8 Essentials online store in the USA.
What is the Breathe Easy essential oil blend used for?
Our Breathe Easy pre-blended essential oil mix comprises a carefully handpicked array of potent aromatherapy oils that are known for their antibacterial, antiviral, decongestant, and respiratory benefits. This blend is designed to support obstruction-free breathing by calming sinuses and preventing nose blockage. Additionally, it can aid in relieving stress and alleviating fatigue.
Who can benefit from using Breathe Easy essential oil?
The Breathe Easy organic essential oil may help those suffering from nasal blockage, dust or smoke allergies, sinusitis, cold, and cough symptoms. Made with 100% pure organic essential oils, it is refreshing, reviving, and calming.
Can I put Breathe Easy essential oil in a bath?
Adding essential oils directly to your bathwater is not recommended. As you may be aware, oils and water do not readily blend. To use Breathe Easy essential oil in a bath, you should first dilute it in a carrier oil or an unscented bath base to disperse it in the water effectively.
What are carrier oils?
In contrast to essential oils, which are extracted from the aromatic parts of plants through processes like distillation or expression, carrier oils are obtained from the oily seeds, kernels, or nuts of various plants. When paired with essential oils, the term “carrier” oil is aptly named. These oils “carry” the concentrated essential oils onto the skin to facilitate their application without altering their therapeutic qualities.
Can I use Breathe Easy essential oils for home fragrance?
Yes, you can use Breathe Easy essential oil for home fragrance. It is typically a blend of essential oils chosen for their aromatic and therapeutic properties like eucalyptus, peppermint, and basil. You can also try our Bergamot Organic Essential Oil which is obtained from the fruit peels of the Bergamot trees and has a refreshing aroma, suitable for uplifting mood.