Cedarwood oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. The N8 Essentials Cedarwood Oil is prepared from the best organic essential oils and is perfect for use in a diffuser or a spray bottle. The oil has a warm, woody, and citrusy aroma that helps in increasing focus and dealing with stress.
Key Components of Cedarwood Certified Essential Oil
- Bottle Size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, In soaps and perfumes, Skin Care, Muscle Aid, and Stress Relief
- Country of Origin – Morocco
- Extracted From – The wood of the cedar (Cedrus Atlanta) tree
- Primary Constituents – b-Himachalene (sesquiterpene)
- Extraction Method – Steam Distillation
How We Formulate It
We, at N8 Essentials, strive to bring you the best quality essential oils in USA that do not contain any synthetic compounds. To make the cedarwood oil, we select the best Cedrus Atlantica (cedar) wood and extract b-Himachalene, the oil-producing constituent via the steam distillation method.
Ingredient Used: 100% Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Made from the best home fragrance essential oils in the USA.
- No added chemicals or synthetic elements
- 100% USDA certified
- Can be used externally on the skin, in diffusers, in the form of soaps and body wash lotions
- Blends Well With – Jojoba, Clary Sage, Juniper, Rosemary, and Bergamot Essential Oil
Why Our Customers Love It
Besides its signature woody and fresh aroma, cedarwood oil has a wide range of health benefits and other applications. Here are the most prominent ones.
- Repels insects such as mosquitoes, ticks, and bugs
- Natural antibacterial and antispasmodic properties
- Reduces anxiety and tension
- Helps in enhancing focus and mental clarity
- Promotes deep and sound sleep
- Has a number of skin care applications – treating acne, psoriasis, sun damage, eczema, etc.
- Increases skin brightness and hides lessens spots
- Betters scalp health and hair growth
- Promotes respiratory health, relaxes inflammations, and
- Facilitates the circulatory system and helps in maintaining blood pressure.
Directions For Use:
- Apply topically on the skin after diluting with jojoba oil or other carrier oils
- Do not use it on open wounds or skin irritations
- Use it as a room freshener in a diffuser or spray bottle
- Do not take cedarwood oil orally. Use it externally only.
- Store it outside your children’s reach.
- Before extensive daily use, do a patch test by applying the oil on a small area of your skin and check for allergies and adverse reactions.
- In case you are pregnant or are under medical treatment, consult a healthcare expert before using cedarwood essential oil.
You might have doubts and queries before using new essential oils, and so we’ve answered some of them for you.
What is cedarwood essential oil good for?
A widely preferred essential fragrance oil, cedarwood oil also has a variety of health benefits such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, stress relieving, and sleep-facilitating properties. It is ideal for routine skin care and dealing with muscle pain and cramps.
Does the N8 Essentials Cedarwood Certified Essential Oil contain synthetic chemicals?
No. All N8 Essentials products are made from 100% USDA certified organic essential oils containing zero artificial chemicals like DEET and Precaridin.
Is organic cedarwood oil good for hair?
Yes. Cedarwood essential oil helps in treating scalp infections and promoting hair growth. It can also be used in soaps and scented candles.
Does cedarwood oil repel mosquitoes?
Yes. Cedarwood oil is effective in repelling a number of insects like mosquitoes, ants, mites, and flies. Use it along with the Trekker All Natural Insect Spray for added protection.
Is cedarwood oil safe for kids?
Cedarwood essential oil is safe for kids aged 2 and above when diluted at a 5.2% rate. If your child has extra sensitive skin, you can dilute it further. Always perform a patch test on a small area of skin before widespread use. Also, it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before applying to your kids.