N8 Essentials is one of the leading manufacturers of best quality essential oils in the USA. We sell certified organic essential oils that are free from any kind of chemicals, additives, or artificial fragrances. Further, they are passed through several rounds of in-house lab tests for quality checks. This ensures only premium quality products adhering to packaging standards reach our customers.
Buy our Clary Sage Certified Organic essential oil at the best price to explore its medicinal properties now. It can be blended with other essential oils like Bergamot, Geranium, Cardamom, Cypress, Cedarwood, etc., and citrus oils like lemon, lime, mandarin, etc.
The Key Components of Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Bottle Size – 15 ml
- Fragrance – Earthy, floral, and herbaceous.
- Country of Origin – France
- Extracted from – Salvia Sclarea herb
- Method of Extraction – Steam Distillation
- Main Constituents: Linalyl acetate (ester)
Amazing Health Benefits Of Clary Sage Organic Essential Oil
Our Clary Sage oil has versatile therapeutic properties, including antifungal and antiseptic, and is considered great for your skin and overall well-being. All our essential oils are sourced directly from organic farms. The Clary Sage oil is ethically extracted from Clary Sage flowers while carefully retaining their original properties. Here is the list of health benefits the product offers to our customers.
- Skin Care – It has natural astringent and anti-bacterial properties that fight off acne and regulate the secretion of natural oils and sebum into the skin. It makes your skin non-greasy, glowing, supple, and youthful.
- Hair Care – Organic Clary Sage oil revitalizes your hair by deeply moisturizing the scalp and tightening hair follicles from the root. Further, it balances oil production, reduces dandruff, and prevents hair damage and hair fall.
- Pain Relief – It is antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory in nature which helps in relieving back pain, joint pain, and other kinds of discomfort when applied topically.
- Promotes Relaxation – Clary Sage is a fresh and aromatic essential fragrance oil whose calming fragrance aids in mind relaxation and brings a sense of tranquility around you. This is why it is often used in aromatherapy treatments in spas, wellness centers, etc.
- Reduces Stress – The soothing fresh aroma of Clary Sage is beneficial in lowering stress and promoting emotional balance. It enhances your spirits and relieves you from the feeling of anxiety and tension.
Directions To Use:
- Always use diluted Clary Sage essential oil with any carrier oil like coconut, jojoba, almond, unscented lotions, etc. for topical applications.
- You can use this product as a diffuser for room fragrance.
- You can mix 2-3 drops of Clary Sage essential oil with 1 Tablespoon of carrier oil or with your favorite hair conditioner and massage it on the scalp.
- The product is for External use only. It MUST NOT be ingested orally.
- DO NOT apply Clary Sage Oil directly on your skin or hair. Always DILUTE it in a carrier oil.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If pregnant, under medication, or nursing, consult a medical professional before using it.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- The product is Inflammable. Keep away from direct flame.
- If you have sensitive skin or allergies, perform a patch test before full application.
Here are some of the common questions our customers raise before they buy USDA certified organic essential oils in the USA.
Are Sage Essential Oil and Clary Sage the same?
Although both have similar names, the two products are significantly different from each other in terms of essential oil properties. While Sage essential oil has a strong, clarifying, and spicy essence, Clary Sage oil is more soothing and gentle with a sweet, fresh, earthy, and floral fragrance.
Can I apply Clary Sage directly to my skin?
No. Clary Sage is extracted directly from herbs and is a highly concentrated plant oil. It should be always diluted up to a maximum of 4% in an appropriate carrier oil before topical application.
What does Clary Sage certified organic essential oil smell like?
The reason why Clary Sage is considered one of the best essential oils for room fragrance is because of its herbaceous, warm, and grassy scent. Using it in a diffuser uplifts the ambiance around you and makes it serene.
Who should not use Clary Sage essential oil?
All types of essential oils, including Clary Sage, should be used with caution during pregnancy as it can have adverse side effects. Also, it should not be used on toddlers and infants. For children above 6 years, the use of Clary Sage should be done under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
How do you extract clary sage essential oil?
The extraction method used for sourcing clary sage is Steam Distillation. The process involves using steam to separate oil and then using this condensed water and oil solution to isolate and get purified Clary Sage oil.