Lavender is among the best essential oils for home fragrance and is highly sought after by manufacturers of perfumes and cosmetics owing to its flowery, herbaceous, and earthy scent.
Besides its refreshing essence, lavender oil has a wide range of health benefits and therapeutic uses. It is one of the best essential oils for sleep and anxiety and is effective in reducing stress and everyday fatigue. It promotes better cardiac health and also provides relief from chronic pain and inflammation.
Lavender oil is also useful to treat skin conditions such as irritations, cuts, and bruises and is used in the making of soaps, shampoos, and other body care products.
Key Components of Lavender Essential Oil
- Bottle size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, stress relief, treating anxiety, mental wellness, cardiac health, skin and hair care
- Place of Origin – Bulgaria
- Extracted from – The flowers and leaves of the Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) plant
- Primary Constituents – Linalool (alcohol); Linalyl acetate (ester)
- Extraction Method – Steam Distillation
- Aroma – Sweet, flowery, herbaceous, woody
How We Formulate It
At N8 Essentials we are committed to providing you with only USDA certified essential oils devoid of any harmful chemicals or preservatives. For our lavender organic oil, we handpick the freshest Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) plants and subject the flowers and leaves to a steam distillation process to extract Linalool (alcohol) and Linalyl acetate (ester), the oil-rich constituents.
Why Our Customers Love It
Lavender stands among the best essential oils for aromatherapy and has a long list of other health benefits.
- Has a deeply calming and relaxing effect
- Promotes sound sleep
- Provides relief from anxiety and seasonal depression
- Increases mental clarity and concentration
- Alleviates migraines and headaches
- Great for pain relief and workout recovery
- Promotes better heart functioning and blood circulation
- Useful in treating skin irritations, inflammations, small cuts, and bruises
- Nourishes dry or itchy scalp; fortifies damaged hair
- Can be used at home as a DIY cleaner and disinfectant
Directions for Use:
- Diffuse lavender oil to create a relaxing and uplifting ambiance that relieves stress and fatigue. Check out some of our best diffusers for essential oils now.
- Diffuse it in your room or use it topically at bedtime to enjoy deeper sleep.
- For acne or dry skin conditions, dilute lavender oil with a suitable carrier oil and apply topically on the affected areas.
- Dilute it and massage it on your scalp before showering for natural nourishment and hydration.
- Mix about 10 drops of lavender oil and ¼ cup of aloe vera juice (or gel) with 2–4 tablespoons of water in a small spray bottle for better skin health and to treat minor cuts and wounds.
- Do not take lavender oil orally. It is exclusively for external use.
- Store it somewhere your children can’t reach.
- While using it in a diffuser, make sure that your surroundings are ventilated properly.
- Conduct a patch test by applying a few drops (after diluting) of lavender oil on a small area of your skiing and check for allergies and irritations.
- In case you are pregnant, undergoing treatment, or have underlying medical conditions, take your physician’s advice before using lavender oil.
What is organic lavender oil good for?
One of the best essential oils for anxiety and stress relief, lavender oil has numerous health benefits such as better skin and scalp health, better cardiac health, and a calming influence on the mind.
How do you use organic lavender essential oil?
Lavender oil ranks among the most potent essential oils for skin care and can be applied topically to treat skin irritations and infections.
Does lavender oil help hair growth?
Lavender essential oil fortifies hair follicles and supports the growth of new hair. It is also effective in treating scalp infections as well.
Can I put lavender oil directly on my skin?
No, lavender oil has to be diluted before bringing it into contact with your body. One of the best essential oils for body and skin care, you can add it to your daily shower gel, shampoo, or conditioner.
What other oil pairs well with lavender essential oil?
You can mix lavender oil and use it with a wide variety of other oils such as bergamot, sweet orange, lemon, peppermint, eucalyptus, jasmine, cedarwood, and cypress essential oil.
Does lavender oil give you energy?
Yes. Organic lavender oil not only promotes sound sleep but also boosts energy levels and improves concentration. You can also try our Energize Blend for an all-around boost to your focus and performance levels throughout the day.