Our Protect Blend is a thoroughly selected combination of the best organic essential oils with antimicrobial capabilities. With widely favored essential oils like orange, clove, and cinnamon bark, it helps improve your immune system and keep infections and diseases away. It also has applications in skin and body care and is highly preferable for DIY soaps and cleaners.
Key Components in Nature’s Relief Certified Organic Essential Oil Blend
- Bottle Size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, antibacterial, antifungal, aids immunity, skin and body care, used in soaps and cleaners
- Made In – USA
- Aroma – Fresh, sweet, citrusy
How We Formulate It
Our constant commitment at N8 Essentials is to bring you only USDA-certified essential oils without the slightest traces of harmful chemicals and artificial preservatives.
For our essential oil blends just like this one, we choose the best quality plant-based ingredients and extract their oil-rich compounds through top-notch methods such as cold pressing and steam distillation. We then package them into a 15 ml bottle that is ideal for carrying and using on the go.
Organic Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), Organic Clove Oil (Syzgium aromaticum L), Organic Melaleuca Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Organic Rosemary Oil (Rosemarinus officinalis), and Organic Cinnamon Bark Oil (Cinnamomum zeylonicum).
Why Our Customers Love It
Prepared with high-quality organic essential oils, the Protect Blend offers a broad range of health and wellness benefits.
- Fills any space with a fresh, zesty, and slightly sweet fragrance
- Has antibacterial and antimicrobial characteristics
- Aids your body’s natural ability to prevent diseases and fight germs
- Nourishes, tones, and exfoliates your skin
- Fortifies the scalp and promotes hair health
- Can be used in DIY soaps and body care products
- Effective in sanitizing and deodorizing rooms and surfaces
- Can be applied topically, in a spray bottle, or a diffuser
Directions for Use:
- Dilute a few drops of the Protect Blend with water or carrier oils such as coconut or jojoba and use it topically to detoxify and nourish your skin.
- Diffuse it at home or in your car to enjoy a healthy immune system and promote a calm and refreshing ambiance. Use our best diffusers for essential oils for ultimate results.
- Mix a few drops of it with your regular skin and hair care products like soaps, shampoos, conditioners, or body wash gels for improved all-around hygiene.
- Use it in a spray bottle to sanitize and deodorize any closed space.
- Choking hazard: Keep the bottle out of the reach of children.
- For external use only: Do not take the Protect Blend orally.
- While diffusing essential oils or blends, make sure that you are in a well-ventilated space
- Do not use it without your doctor’s approval if you are pregnant, nursing, or under medical treatment.
- Before widespread use, perform a patch test. Apply a few diluted drops to a small patch of your skin and check for allergies and irritations.
- All N8 Essentials products should be used only as directed on the label.
Which essential oil is best for antibacterial properties?
Organic oils such as cinnamon bark, orange, cedarwood, clary sage, eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, and rosemary are popular antibacterial essential oils for skin care and supporting immunity.
How do you apply the Protect blend?
Dilute a few drops of the blend into water or carrier oil bases, and apply it topically. You can also use it in a diffuser or spray bottle or mix it into your daily skin and body care products.
Which essential oil is best for antifungal use?
Thyme, clove, oregano, cinnamon bark, citronella, lemongrass, peppermint, and eucalyptus essential oils are rich in antifungal properties and act as natural cleaners and sanitizers.
Which are the best essential oils for avoiding infection?
Thyme, lemon, lemongrass, tea tree, and eucalyptus are among the most effective essential oils to fight infections.
What are the best carrier oils to mix with essential oils?
You can choose among various oils such as jojoba, coconut, sweet almond, avocado, olive, and grapeseed oil to dilute essential oils for external use.