The Eucalyptus Riadata oil is also known as gum tree, Forth River peppermint, and narrow-leaved peppermint. Eucalyptus oil ranks among the best essential oils for fragrance as it has a clean and fruity aroma with slightly camphoraceous and woody notes.
All our products at N8 Essentials are made using all natural essential oils selected from the best plantations in the USA. The Eucalyptus Certified Organic Oil is rich in anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, skin-health promoting and stress-relieving properties.
Key Components of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Bottle Size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, skin care, pain relief, and healthy respiration.
- Country of Origin – South Africa
- Extraction Source – The leaves of the Eucalyptus Riadata tree
- Primary constituent – 1,8-Cineol (oxide)
- Extraction Method – Steam distillation
How We Formulate It
At N8 Essentials our pledge is to bring you only USDA certified essential oils prepared by following the best extraction processes.
For the eucalyptus oil, we select the freshest Eucalyptus Riadata leaves and extract its main constituent 1,8-Cineol (oxide) through the steam distillation method. This method uses a fine-tuned combination of heated steam and soft pressure on leaves, twigs, or stems. The oil is separated from the water once the vapor cools.
Why Our Customers Love It
Eucalyptus oil, when used for aromatherapy in spray cans and diffusers, has a wide range of health benefits and other applications. The most notable ones include:
- Promotes healthy respiration and helps to clear throat congestions
- Provides relief from cough and cold
- Enhances skin health and and can be used to treat minor cuts and wounds
- Helps to reduce acne
- Provides stress relief and boosts concentration; good for a healthy nervous system
- Helps to reduce muscle cramps and joint pain
- Deodorizes and refreshes your surroundings
- Repels mosquitoes and ticks
Directions for Use:
- Use eucalyptus organic essential oil in a diffuser to provide relief from cough and cold.
- Dilute it with a carrier oil like coconut, jojoba, or cedarwood essential oil to reduce muscle pain and inflammation.
- Mix 10 to 15 ml of eucalyptus oil with 1 cup of water, 5 drops of lemon essential oil, and ¼ cup of vinegar and use it as a home cleaning spray.
- Mix a few drops with water and use it as an insect repellent.
- Do not ingest eucalyptus essential oil. It is strictly for external use.
- Keep it outside your children’s reach.
- Do a patch test by applying it over a small patch of skin before widespread use.
- If you are under medical treatment or nursing, take your physician’s advice before using eucalyptus organic essential oil.
- Our products should be used only as directed on the label.
You might have doubts before trying new essential oils, and it’s totally fine. We’ve answered the common ones regarding eucalyptus essential oil.
What is organic eucalyptus oil good for?
Organic eucalyptus oil stands among the best essential oils for antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and immune-system-enhancing properties, along with its usage as a fragrance oil.
Is eucalyptus essential oil good for hair?
Using eucalyptus oil for hair care not only helps to treat scalp irritations but also reduces hair loss.
Can I apply eucalyptus essential oil directly on my skin?
Yes, eucalyptus oil is one of the most potent essential oils for body care. Dilute it with a carrier oil and use it externally on your skin.
What oil does eucalyptus essential oil blend well with?
Eucalyptus oil can be mixed with a number of other oils such as basil, lavender, tea tree, and cypress organic essential oil.
Does eucalyptus essential oil repel mosquitoes?
Yes, it is an effective repellent against flying insects like mosquitoes and ticks. Dilute it with a suitable carrier oil before it is topically applied.
Is eucalyptus oil good for immunity?
Yes, eucalyptus oil has immunity-boosting capabilities and strengthens the body’s defense against germs. You can try our Immune Aid Essential Oil Blend to protect yourself better from diseases.