Marjoram, also known as knotted marjoram or sweet marjoram, is a flower native to the Mediterranean region and is considered a botanical cousin of oregano. Considered one of the best essential oils for room fragrance, it has a herbaceous and sweet scent with spicy notes that create a serene and grounding aura.
Sweet marjoram oil helps reduce stress levels and increase mental clarity and focus. It supports cardiovascular functioning and helps in lowering your blood pressure. It also promotes healthy nerve functioning and boosts your natural immunity. Moreover, marjoram is also a potent essential oil for body and skin care when applied topically.
Key Components of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Bottle size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, cardiac health, improves immunity, lowers blood pressure, and aids the nervous system, skin, and body care
- Place of Origin – the Mediterranean region
- Extracted from – The flowers of the Origanum marjorana (marjoram) plant
- Primary Constituents – a-terpene (monoterpene)
- Extraction Method –Steam distillation
- Aroma – Sweet, herbaceous, spicy
How We Formulate It
Our constant focus at N8 Essentials is to bring you the best USDA-certified essential oils devoid of synthetic compounds and chemical preservatives. We carefully select the freshest marjoram flowers and subject them to a steam distillation process to filter out their oil-containing constituent a-terpene (monoterpene).
Ingredient used: All natural Origanum marjorana (marjoram) essential oil
Why Our Customers Love It
Among the best essential fragrance oils, marjoram is widely popular because of its health advantages and applications in aromatics.
- Refreshing and uplifting scent
- Clears the mind; increases focus
- Lowers blood pressure and promotes relaxation
- Improves cardiovascular functioning
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Enhances your immune system naturally
- Moisturizes skin and nourishes damaged skin
- Blends with many other oils such as lavender, rosemary, cypress, eucalyptus, and bergamot essential oil.
Directions for Use:
- Diffuse sweet marjoram oil reduces stress, creates a relaxing ambiance, and promotes deep sleep. Check out our best essential oil diffusers for use at home, office, or in your car.
- Dilute it with a suitable carrier oil like coconut or jojoba, and apply it to your face and skin to revitalize their natural protective barrier.
- Use marjoram topically after diluting to soothe muscle cramps, stiffness, and joint aches.
- Steam inhale it or massage it on your chest (after diluting) to ease chest and throat congestions and promote easy breathing.
- Mix a few drops into DIY cleaners and surface deodorizers.
- Do not swallow marjoram oil as it is strictly for external use.
- Choking hazard: Store it somewhere out of your children’s reach.
- Consult your physician before using marjoram oil if you are pregnant, nursing, or undergoing medical treatment.
- Before using it extensively, conduct a patch test. Apply a small amount to a patch of your skin and check for irritation and allergies.
- While using sweet marjoram oil in a diffuser, make sure that your surroundings are properly ventilated.
- All N8 Essentials products should be used as mentioned on the label.
What is organic marjoram essential oil used for?
Marjoram is a widely used essential fragrance oil that has a wide range of health benefits. It supports cardiac health, lowers blood pressure, aids immunity, and also nourishes the skin. It can also be mixed into homemade cleaners and deodorizers.
Who should not use sweet marjoram essential oil?
Children under the age of 2 and individuals with blood disorders should avoid using sweet marjoram essential oil. Pregnant or nursing women and individuals under medical treatment should also get their doctor’s approval before using organic marjoram oil.
Is organic marjoram oil good immunity?
Yes, marjoram oil boosts the body’s natural ability to fight diseases and the germs that cause them.
Is marjoram essential oil safe on the skin?
Yes, marjoram oil has to be diluted with a carrier oil and can be applied topically on the skin for moisturization and nourishment. It is one of the best essential oils for body and skin care and also helps repair damaged skin and scalp.
Is marjoram essential oil good for your hair?
Marjoram is a natural antioxidant and can reduce hair fall and the loss of hair follicles. Mix a few drops of it into your regular shampoo or conditioner to enjoy its benefits.
What other essential oils pair well with sweet marjoram oil?
You can use several other oils such as bergamot, rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus, wintergreen, peppermint, and cypress essential oil with sweet marjoram oil.
Where can I buy the best quality marjoram essential oil in the USA?
Check out the N8 Essentials online store and shop for all-natural marjoram essential oil. All our products are prepared with carefully chosen organic ingredients.