Made from USDA-certified essential oils, the Focus Blend has a rich woody, sweet, and citrusy aroma. It is prepared by blending a tried and tested mixture of oils including Cedarwood, Sandalwood, and Frankincense that is guaranteed to help you deal with stress and anxiety. Use it at home, school, or work and generate an alert and well-directed flow of thoughts and mental energy.
Key Components in Focus Organic Essential Oil Blend
- Bottle Size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, increasing attention, stress relief, muscle aid, skin, and body care.
- Made In – USA
- Aroma – Woody, sweet, and citrusy
How We Formulate It
At N8 Essentials, our mission is to furnish you with the best essential oils for fragrance and health benefits in the USA.
For our essential oil blends including the Focus, we select the finest specimens of all-natural ingredients and extract their oil-producing components through the steam distillation process. The oils are then mixed in optimum proportions resulting in the ultimate mental clarity-enhancing potion.
Organic Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus atlantica), Organic Sandalwood Oil (Santalum spicatum), Organic Frankincense Oil (Boswellia serrata), Organic Patchouli Oil (Posgostemon cablin), Organic Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), Organic Vetiver Oil (Vetiveria zizaniodies), and Organic Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata).
Why Our Customers Love It
Being one of the best fragrance essential oils for increasing concentration, our Focus Blend has a wide variety of health upsides and is bound to win you over once you start using it.
- You can use it in a spray bottle or diffuser
- Provides relief from anxiety and stress
- Promotes mental clarity and sharpens attention
- Increases productivity in work and studies
- Helps to reduce sore muscles and bones
- Acts as a natural hormonal and glandular booster
- Can be mixed used in soap, shampoo, or face wash to promote healthy skin
Directions for Use:
- Diffuser – Add 2–3 drops in a diffuser and calm up your surroundings with a soothing and relaxing aura. Try the best essential oil diffusers for home, car, and office use from the N8 Essentials store today.
- Bath – Add 3–8 drops of the Focus Blend in your bathwater for a refreshing and serene experience.
- Steam Inhalation – Pour 3–4 drops into a bowl of boiling water. Place your head over it and use a towel to prevent the vapor from escaping. Close your eyes and breathe deeply for around 5 minutes.
- Topical Use – Dilute it with a carrier oil and rub it on body parts to get relief from muscle and joint pains.
- Do not ingest the Focus essential oil blend. It is meant for external use.
- Store it somewhere your children cannot reach it.
- Perform a patch test by applying the oil on a small area of skin before widespread use.
- Do not inhale its steam for more than 5 minutes at a stretch
- Do not bring it in contact with your eyes or sensitive areas.
- In case you are under medical treatment, pregnant, or have skin-sensitivity issues, consult your physician before using it.
- Our products should be used only as directed on the label.
We have picked up some of the common queries our customers have before trying new essential oils and answered them below.
What does Focus essential oil blend do?
Our Focus Essential Oil Blend is a mixture of all-natural and USDA-certified organic essential oils like sandalwood, frankincense, and cedarwood. It is well-known for reducing stress and increasing concentration and mental clarity.
Where do you apply the focus essential oil blend?
Our Focus Blend stands among the best essential oils for body care, muscle aid, and stress relief. Dilute it with a suitable carrier oil and massage topically over aching body parts.
Which essential oil increases focus?
Check out the N8 Essentials store for the best essential oils for anxiety relief and increasing concentration. Besides the Focus Blend, you can select from several individual oils such as Frankincense, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Cedarwood Organic Essential Oils.
What other blends can I find at the N8 Essentials Store?
At N8 Essentials, we offer several essential oil blends like Energize, Tranquil, Nature’s Relief, and Digest Blend. Check them out today.
What essential oil is good for pain?
You can use a variety of organic oils for relief from joint and muscle pain such as eucalyptus, wintergreen, peppermint, and chamomile. Try our Muscle Aid Essential Oil Blend for an all-purpose mix of the best organic anti-inflammatory compounds.