Oregano is a common member of your spice rack and has an invigorating and sharp fragrance with spicy, herbaceous, and slightly pungent notes. Diffusing oregano oil promotes a relaxing sensation and has an uplifting influence on the mind.
Oregano is a widely preferred high-quality organic essential oil that abounds in all-around well-being benefits, making it perfect for home remedies and DIY skin and body care mixes.
It abounds in antibacterial properties and contains the antimicrobial compounds carvacrol and thymol, which help the body protect itself from germs and infections. Oregano oil also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent and can help soothe daily aches and pains.
Oregano oil promotes healthy respiration and provides comfort from minor coughs, colds, and sore throats. It also has astringent characteristics and helps nourish your skin and reduce scalp irritations and infections.
Key Components of Lavender Essential Oil
- Bottle size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, respiratory benefits, boosts immunity, promotes digestion, for healthy skin and hair
- Place of Origin – Morocco
- Extracted from – The flowers and leaves of the Origanum vulgare L. (Oregano) plant
- Primary Constituents – Carvacrol (phenol)
- Extraction Method – Steam Distillation
- Aroma – Spicy, herbaceous, slightly pungent
How We Formulate It
All of our offerings at N8 Essentials are made with all-natural and USDA-certified essential oils and do not contain any harmful chemicals or synthetic preservatives.
For the Oregano essential oil, we carefully select the best Origanum vulgare L. (Oregano) flowers and leaves and extract carvacrol (phenol), the oil-rich constituent. We do this through a steam distillation method where a combination of heated steam and soft pressure is used to filter out the oil.
Ingredient Used: Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare L.) essential oil
Why Our Customers Love It
Take a look at the wide range of wellness benefits and other applications of Oregano essential oil.
- A sharp and spicy fragrance that can liven up any ambiance and boost activity levels
- Naturally improves your immune system
- Has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Promotes healthy respiration and comforts minor cough and cold
- Has anti-inflammatory characteristics and soothes pain and stiffness
- Facilitates better digestion and improves overall gut health
- Rich in astringent properties that help tone your skin and reduce signs of aging
- Improves scalp health and helps lessen hair fall
- Blends well with a variety of other oils such as basil, rosemary, bergamot, cypress, lavender, eucalyptus, lemon, and peppermint essential oil.
Directions for Use:
- Dilute a few drops of our oregano oil with a suitable carrier oil base such as coconut or jojoba and apply to your skin to provide natural nourishment and reduce skin irritations and other conditions.
- Add a few drops of it to your daily shampoo or conditioner to promote scalp health, treat dandruff, and reduce hair fall.
- Diffuse oregano essential oil or steam inhale it after diluting it with water to get relief from coughs, colds, and sore throats. Try some of your best diffusers for essential oils
- Dilute it and apply it topically to soothe muscle stiffness, menstrual cramps, joint pains, and other such discomforts.
- Do not ingest organic oregano oil; it is for external use only.
- Keep the bottle out of your children’s reach.
- Make sure your surroundings are ventilated enough while diffusing it.
- Take your doctor’s advice before using oregano oil if you are pregnant, nursing, or under any medical treatment.
- Before topical use, conduct a patch test. Apply a few diluted drops to a patch of skin and check for irritations and allergies.
- Use all N8 Essentials products only as instructed on the label.
What is oregano essential oil good for?
Oregano is one of the most potent essential oils for antibacterial and antimicrobial benefits. It helps your natural ability to protect yourself from diseases and fight germs. It also promotes healthy respiration and has several applications in skin and hair care.
How to use oregano essential oil for your skin?
Add a few drops of organic oregano oil to a carrier oil base and apply topically on your skin. It is among the most potent antibacterial essential oils for skin and body care and has natural astringent properties, making your skin look brighter.
Is oregano oil good for hair growth?
Oregano is a widely-preferred essential oil for hair and scalp care. Add a few drops to your hair care products and enjoy healthier hair and reduced hair fall.
Does oregano essential oil boost immunity?
Yes, oregano oil helps enhance your body’s natural ability to fight germs and keep diseases away.
What other essential oils pair well with oregano?
You can mix several other oils like bergamot, basil, lavender, eucalyptus, lemon, clove, rosemary, cedarwood, tea tree, and cypress with oregano essential oil to create fresh and unique fragrances.