Ginger oil has a high level of viscosity and a moderately intense aroma with spicy, woody, and earthy notes.
Extracted from the root of the Zingiber officinale (Ginger) plant, our organic ginger oil is among the most sought-after essential fragrance oils among health and fitness enthusiasts.
With a long history of usage in medicine and home remedies, ginger is effective for better digestion and circulation, relieving nausea, increasing immunity, and reducing stress. Ginger oil is also helpful in reducing hair fall and maintaining healthy skin.
Key Components of Ginger Essential Oil
- Bottle size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, immune aid, improved digestion, and skin and hair care.
- Place of Origin – South-East Asia
- Extracted from – The roots of the Zingiber officinale (Ginger) plant
- Primary Constituents – a-Zingibarene (sesquiterpene)
- Extraction Method – Steam Distillation
- Aroma – Warm, peppery, spicy, pungent
How We Formulate It
Just like the Ginger, all our products are made from USDA certified essential oils only, and by following the latest extraction methods. This oil is extracted from the finest ginger roots in the USA following a steam distillation process.
Ingredient Used: 100% Organic Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root
Why Our Customers Love It
One of the best essential oils rich in all-inclusive health benefits, the Ginger Certified Organic Essential Oil is certain to have you order it the second time. The most common advantages of ginger oil are:
- Helps to treat stomach upsets
- Alleviates nausea, motion sickness, and vertigo
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves circulation
- Promotes hair growth
- Boosts immunity
- Can soothe irritated, dry, and itchy scalp
- Improves skin and reduces irritation
- Reduces feelings of stress and anxiety; brings about calmness
Directions for Use:
- Diffuse ginger root oil at home or in your car for a serene, uplifting mood, and enhance focus. Check out some of the best diffusers for essential oils from N8 Essentials.
- Mix it with a carrier oil and use it as a shampoo or hair mask for better scalp health and renewed hair growth. Apply after diluting it over the skin or mix it with liquid soap or body wash.
- Use topically over body parts to get relief from joint and arthritis pains.
- For steam inhalation, add a few drops to boiling water and inhale the vapor after placing your head over it and covering it with a towel. You can also try our Breathe Easy Blend for all-round respiratory health.
- Do not swallow ginger essential oil – for external use only.
- Choking hazard: Keep it where your children can’t reach.
- Diffuse only in open or well-ventilated spaces.
- Before using extensively, do a patch test by applying a tiny amount on a small area of your skin.
- Take your doctor’s advice before using ginger oil if you are under treatment, pregnant, or nursing.
- Use all N8 Essentials products only as mentioned on the label.
What is organic ginger oil good for?
Among the best essential oils for room fragrance, ginger oil also has a variety of health benefits such as better digestion, relief from nausea, improved immunity, and better skin and hair.
Is ginger essential oil good for hair growth?
Yes, ginger organic oil helps in increasing hair growth and in treating scalp irritations. It is also one of the best essential oils for skin care and can be diluted and mixed with your daily soap or body wash.
Does Ginger oil help with digestion?
Yes, ginger oil is known for its properties that aid digestion, improve circulation, and treat upset stomachs. Check out our Digestive Aid Essential Oil Blend for a combination of the best essential oils for gut health.
Who should not use ginger oil?
Infants and pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use ginger essential oil without a physician’s approval. The same is advisable for people under treatment or with pre-existing medical conditions.
How do you use ginger oil on your skin?
Ginger is one of the most popular essential oils for body massage and skin care and should be diluted with a suitable carrier oil before applying directly on the skin.
Can you mix frankincense with ginger oil?
Yes, ginger blends well with frankincense oil and they are used together for skin care and in the making of soaps, shampoos, and other products. You can also mix ginger organic oil with several other oils such as bergamot, geranium, patchouli, and cedarwood essential oil.
Which essential oils build immunity?
The best essential oils for immunity include eucalyptus, ginger, peppermint, and cinnamon. You can also try our Immune Aid Essential Oil Blend for a carefully created mix of the oils mentioned.