Lemon oil has a citrusy and slightly sour aroma that refreshes your mind and relieves fatigue, stress, and anxiety. Made only with organic essential oils, it is a natural antioxidant that supports healthy metabolism and digestion.
Lemon oil is a rich source of Vitamin C, limonene, and citric acid with antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is also one of the best essential oils for skin and body care and helps to reduce hyper-pigmentation and discoloration. It is also an effective sanitizing agent and has insect-repellant capabilities.
Key Components of Lemon Essential Oil
- Bottle size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, treating anxiety, stress relief, digestive and immune aid, skin and hair care, cleaning and disinfecting
- Place of Origin – South-east Asia
- Extracted from – The peel of Citrus limon L. (lemon) fruit
- Primary Constituents – d-limonene (monoterpene)
- Extraction Method – Cold Pressing
- Aroma – Zesty, sour, citrusy
How We Formulate It
At N8 Essentials, all our products are concocted with only USDA certified essential oils and are totally free from synthetic chemicals and preservatives. For the lemon organic oil, we subject the peels of the best quality lemons (Citrus limon) and subject them to a cold pressure process to extract d-limonene (monoterpene), the oil-producing compound.
Why Our Customers Love it
Among the best fragrance essential oils derived from nature, lemon oil abounds in health-related benefits and is used widely in medicines and personal hygiene products.
- A crisp, fruity, and tangy aroma that relieves stress and promotes calmness
- Boosts the immune system
- Has antioxidant properties and aids digestion and metabolism
- Anti-inflammatory characteristics; reduces swellings
- Multiple uses in skin care – brightens and tones skin; reduces irritations
- Promotes thicker and shinier hair and a healthy scalp
- Lemon oil is a natural antiseptic and helps treat wounds and cuts
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Is useful in cleansing and sanitizing surfaces
- Repels insects like mosquitoes and ticks
- Has a versatile scent and blends with other oils like bergamot, orange, grapefruit, cinnamon, and cedarwood essential oil.
Directions for Use:
- Use lemon oil in a diffuser, inhale it, or dilute it with a carrier oil and massage it on the soles of your feet to reduce inflammation, boost immunity, and aid metabolism.
- Dilute and apply on the face to lessen dark spots and promote a brighter and clearer complexion.
- Diffuse or inhale to soothe anxiety and stress and enhance mental clarity and concentration. Check out the best essential oil diffusers we offer today.
- Mix lemon oil with white vinegar to make a multi-purpose home cleaner that can be used on floors, bathtubs, tiles, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Use 1–2 drops to remove the sticky residue of tapes, glue, and labels.
- Add a few drops to liquid soaps, body washes, bath bombs, hand sanitizers, and other personal hygiene products for a punchy and zesty fragrance.
- Do not take lemon oil orally. Use it externally only.
- Store it somewhere children cannot reach.
- Diffuse it only in properly ventilated places.
- Before widespread use, perform a patch test. Put a minute amount of lemon oil (after diluting) on a small part of the skin and check for irritations and allergies.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under medical treatment, get your physician’s approval before using lemon oil.
- All N8 Essentials products should be used only as directed on the label.
What is lemon organic oil used for?
Lemon oil is one of the best essential fragrance oils for home and office use. It relieves stress, eases anxiety, and also has a number of health benefits such as better immunity, digestion, and skin health.
Is lemon essential oil good for the face?
Yes. Lemon oil is rich in skin health benefits and can be diluted and used on the face to reduce dark spots and brighten the skin.
Who should not use lemon essential oil?
Pregnant women and individuals undergoing medical treatment should not use lemon oil without taking their doctor’s advice.
Does lemon oil brighten skin?
Lemon is one of the best antibacterial essential oils for skin and body care. If your skin is looking dull and dry, applying lemon oil over a period of time will help to brighten and tone it.
What other oil does lemon oil pair well with?
Lemon oil blends well with a wide variety of other oils such as grapefruit, orange, cinnamon bark, sandalwood, and bergamot essential oil.
Is lemon oil good for hair?
Yes, lemon oil helps nourish the scalp and reduce irritations and hair fall. Depending on genetic and hereditary factors, it can also promote the growth of new hair.