Please note: We have relocated and are working on certifying our new facility. This product does not have the certified organic seal on it, but it is the exact same product we sold as certified organic previously. We are offering it at a reduced price until we complete certification of the new facility.
Peppermint has a long history of usage in traditional medicine and home remedies. It has been used across the world for centuries to promote vasodilation (the widening of blood vessels due to muscle activity).
Our Peppermint Certified Organic Essential Oil is prepared with high-quality essential oils and can fill your space with a refreshing and relaxing ambiance. It helps relax cramps and stiffness in muscles and deal with stomach aches and nausea.
Peppermint oil has a variety of applications in skin and hair care as well. It moisturizes and tones your skin and also supports scalp health. It can also soothe itchy bug bites and repel insects like ticks, spiders, and fleas.
Key Components of Lemon Essential Oil
- Bottle size – 15 ml
- Best Use – Aromatherapy, comforts muscle stiffness and pain, improves blood circulation, skin and scalp health, insect repellant
- Place of Origin – India
- Extracted from – The leaves of the Mentha piperita (peppermint) plant
- Primary Constituents – L–Menthol (alcohol), Menthofuron (furanoid)
- Extraction Method – Steam distillation
- Aroma – Minty, sweet, cooling
How We Formulate It
At N8 Essentials, we promise to bring you only USDA-certified essential oils prepared carefully following the latest processes and practices. For the peppermint oil, freshly plucked peppermint leaves are subjected to steam distillation where a combination of soft pressure and heated steam is used to extract L–Menthol (alcohol) and Menthofuron (furanoid).
Ingredient Used: Organic Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil
Why Our Customers Love It
One of the most popular essential fragrance oils, peppermint brings you a wide array of health advantages and other uses.
- Calms the mind and relieves stress and fatigue
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Soothe sore and stiff muscles
- Improve vasodilation and blood circulation
- Brighten skin tone and treat damaged and irritated skin
- Promotes scalp health and reduces hair fall
- Helps soothe itchy bug bites
- Repels insects like bugs, spiders, ticks, etc.
- Pairs well with many other oils including lavender, oregano, juniper, lemon, rosemary, and clary sage essential oil.
Directions for Use:
- Dilute peppermint organic oil with a carrier oil and apply topically over stiff and sore muscles and aching stomach,
- Diffuse it in your car or room to create a fresh and reviving atmosphere that frees up your mind. Check out our best essential oil diffusers.
- Mix peppermint oil with your regular skin and hair care products for an added cooling effect.
- Use it in spray bottles to sanitize and deodorize spaces.
- Spray on your clothes, luggage, and outdoor accessories for protection against insects and pests.
- Peppermint essential is for external use only, do not swallow it.
- Choking hazard: store it where your children cannot reach it.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under treatment, take your physician’s approval before using peppermint oil.
- Before widespread use, do a patch test first. Apply a small amount after diluting to a small patch of skin and check for irritation and allergies.
- Use all N8 Essentials products as instructed on the label.
What is organic peppermint oil used for?
Peppermint is a widely preferred essential oil fragrance and provides several health benefits such as comfort from muscle cramps and pain, improved blood circulation, and skin and hair health.
Does peppermint oil help with muscle cramps and stiffness in the joints?
Yes, dilute a few drops of peppermint oil with a carrier oil and apply externally over sore muscles and joints for a cooling sensation that relaxes and soothes your pain. You can also try our Nature’s Relief Essential Oil Blend for added results.
Can I apply peppermint essential oil directly to my face?
Dilute peppermint oil with a suitable carrier oil and apply it to your face after doing a patch test. It is one of the best essential oils for skin and body care and facilitates the healing of irritated or damaged skin.
Is organic peppermint oil good for hair?
Yes, you can mix a few drops of peppermint oil with your daily shampoo or conditioner to add a cooling twist. It supports scalp health and also helps reduce hair fall.
Does peppermint essential oil brighten skin?
Among the most popular essential oils for skin care, peppermint oil’s menthol and salicylic acid content facilitate the turnover of cells and the removal of dead skin cells. This helps to tone and brighten your skin.
What other essential oils pair well with peppermint?
You can infuse new fragrances into any- space by mixing peppermint oil with various other oils including oregano, eucalyptus, juniper berry, lavender, lemon, and cypress essential oil.
Does peppermint essential oil repel insects?
Yes, peppermint is among the best essential oils for bug-repellent properties. It also keeps away a number of insects like ticks, spiders, and fleas.
Where can I buy the best quality Peppermint Certified Organic Essential Oil essential oil in the USA?
Check out the N8 Essentials store and shop for all-natural Peppermint Certified Organic Essential Oil essential oil online. All our products are prepared with carefully chosen organic ingredients.